.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Josh's Blog

It's like fresh air, without all the hype.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hump day!

Got the tile done, looks excellent, like everything I do. HA!

Bowled decent last night, cant complain, we still lost. Our team should be named "Bowl us like you've never bowled better". I swear every week we hear "I've been bowling for 37 years and I've never bowled better than I did tonight". Everyone just blows up when they bowl us. Our sole purpose in this league is to make every other team feel better about themselves.

Reminder, watch It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, The Office, Scrubs, and House.

Anyone want to buy a 82 Buick Regal T-Type, with no engine? Or trade for a Fox body Mustang.

I'm out of content, LATER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home